Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day #4

Well...last but not least we went to Central Park. We ended up walking around the entire place! It took forever and we were spent. I don't think that my legs have ever walked that much. It was a busy park too! We thought that maybe it was because it was a holiday.
Maybe this is why New York does not have an obesity problem. This is part of Central Park where walkers, runners, bikers, and roller bladders are free to roam. I wish I would have been prepared to run! It would have been a blast. It was really busy.
This is another squirrelly picture of me standing by one of the lakes in Central Park.
Has anyone seen Enchanted? This is the bridge! That's such a good movie.
We took a break half way. The grass was soft! Nothing like Nevada grass - if you still have some that is real.
Em and Jay laying down in Central Park.

7 comments:

Josh and Jay said...

Now, it is very weird to me that you said 'em and jay laying down in the park'... I don't look like that emily... but i am touched that you wished i was there so much you found a way to slip my name in their.
It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I love the pictures and thanks for the chapstick!

Mandy and Alex said...

So did you sing like Giselle to gather all your little NYC friends to help stand you guys back up?

Paige said...

I have always wanted to go to Central Park. Looks like you were there on a great day!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I was totally gonna ask what Mandy did!! I was gonna ask if you sang like Giselle. That's so cool to see stuff that was in movies. I'm such a movie DORK! Looks like you had a blast in NYC.

Beth and Shae said...

Sounds like you had a blast in NYC. I am all for traveling. Can't beat it. We actually were in NYC three times in one year. It was fun. Did you get to see any plays?

Hibbard Family said...

What an awsome trip! One day I will see NYC!!

Jacqueline said...

It looks like you guys had a great time...saw all the sights, and spent time with friends! How fun!!