Friday, May 9, 2008

Two Tags in One

Here we go...if you have time sit back and read!

1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?
- Bean and Cheese Burritos - the cheapest meal anyone could make. 
2. If time, money, and babysitting were no object, where would you go, and with who?
- I would love to go to England or some place in Europe. Wales sounds good - that's where my family is from. I would take everyone that wanted to come! - there's no rules right?
3. When was the last time you cried?
- I don't know when the last time I cried was...I think when I watched August Rush
4. List 5 things you were doing 10 years ago:
- I got my driver's license
- I had my first job working for Summer Magic.
- I had my first boyfriend.  
- It was the first and last time I cried over a boy.
- I was going to my first school dance
5. List 5 things you were doing 5 years ago:
- I changed my major again.
- I was engaged and planning my wedding.
- I was working with my dad and Bed Bath and Beyond.
- I can't think of anything else.
-
6. List 5 things you were doing 1 year ago:
- I was still going to school - thinking, why not double major?
- We were deciding if we still wanted to stay in Vegas.
- I was thinking about have a kid and having a million tests run on me.
- We were the Activities Leader and planned the best activities EVER! just kidding!
- I inherited another dog.
7. List 7 of your favorite hobbies:
- Scrapbooking
- Sewing
- Hiking and Camping
- Traveling
- Cleaning
- Playing the Wii
- Hanging out with friends
8. Name 5 of your favorite foods:
- Chicken
- Salads
- Corn Dogs
- Fruit
- Nilla Waffers
9. Name 5 places that you have been:
- California - all over
- Arizona - all over
- Idaho - all over
- Oregon - just a smidge
- All the states from Nevada to Indiana
10. List 5 favorite memories:
- The day Jake asked me to marry him. I wasn't expecting it and he didn't know what to do!
- Living in Reno - this carries a lot of memories! Stealing Travis' bed, filling Travis' truck with confetti, walking in on the guy bellow apt. 11 in his underwear, the guy bellow apt. 11 seeing me in my underwear, apt. 11, the green house, camping in Brian's yard, road trip to Santa Barbara, road trip to San Francisco, triple dog dares, Diana, Shanae, Heather, Beth, and Run Home Jack, and listening through the vents!
- For some reason I always get a good laugh when I remember Jeremiah Neil and I sending a Singing Gram to Derek and Sara from each other. And then them thinking it was real until later that night when Sara busted us talking about it! hahahh...those were good times!
- When Jake and I were dating we took a day trip to Arizona to see the Mesa Pageant - it was a blast! Any road trip with Jake is a riot!
- Seeing and hanging out with my nephew for the first time. He's amazing! I love him to death!

Tag #2

What time did you get up this morning? 7:00 a.m.
Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
Last movie you saw in the theater? Horton Hears a Who
What is your favorite TV show? Intervention, Amazing Race, or anything on Tru TV
What do you usually have for breakfast? Nutrigrain bar and a piece of fruit
What is your middle Name? Nicole
What food do you dislike? Liver and Onions and nuts because they'll kill me!
What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic
Favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese
What characteristics to you despise? Those that aren't open minded and think they know it all
Favorite item of clothing? Bra - it holds my jugs well! 
What color is your bathroom? Tan
Where would you like to retire? Lake Tahoe - both beach and mountains
Most memorable birthday? I guess the last one. 
Favorite sport to watch? Any if you're there. 
Are you a morning or night person? Morning
What is your shoe size? 5
Pets? Dogs
What did you want to be when you were little? Doctor
What are you today? Dispatcher and student - soon to be a Criminologist
What is your favorite candy? Snickers
Your favorite flower? Hydrangea
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 22 - vacation!
What are you listening to right now? The Investigators on Tru TV
What was the last thing you ate? An Orange
Do you wish on stars? No - you can't see any here
What faith are you? LDS
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
What is your biggest pet peeve? I can't think of one now but I know I have one!
Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? Steve Cox - from work.
Favorite soft drink? Sunkist
Favorite Restaurant? Olive Garden
Hair Color? Brown
Name your favorite school teacher? Zadrowski - CRJ teacher
Favorite day of the year? First day of spring
Summer or winter? Summer
Hugs or kisses? Hugs
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
What is under your bed? Nothing
Who is the friend you've had the longest? Closest friend - Sara
What did you do last night? Went to the gym, ran errands, made dinner, watched TV
Favorite smell? a clean house
What are you afraid of? nothing really.
How many keys on your key ring? 3
How many years at your current job? 4.5 too many!! just kidding!
Favorite day of the week? Saturday
How many towns have you lived in? 4
Do you make friends easily? Sometimes. Usually no. 

That's it folks!

2 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

You're supposed to tag more people to do these girlfriend! LOL I love to read these things. You learn SO much about people. Thanks for sharing! :) We should go to dinner sometime cause Olive Garden is also MY favorite. YUMMO!

Jacob and Emily said...

oh...then I tag everyone that hasn't filled this out yet!