Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Official.

1. When you register both of your vehicles and change your driver's license - it's official.
2. When you love the weather so much you can't wait until it snows again - it's official.
3. When you realize it's nice to live in a town where everything is 5 minutes away - it's official.

So here's the latest. Both vehicles are registered, YAHOO!, and we're official Washington residents. Driver's Licenses and all! The taxes up here will take a little adjustment but for the most part it's not too bad. Here's some pictures of our "changing the plates" (boy, we are lame)!

Jake has this thing with wanting to do things at night when it's FREEZING! He came in the house and asked me if I could come hold the flash light for him because he was changing the head light on the car. I didn't understand why he was choosing to do this at night when it's snowing. So, not too my surprise, he wanted to change the plates on the truck at night! It wasn't snowing but it was still freezing!


Yes, we support Washington's Wildlife. 

We had a great Christmas and a Happy and fun New Year. Jake's family gathered. We ate lots of food, we played some really fun games, and we opened gifts many different times!

We are loving the snow and hopes it stays a little longer. The other morning we woke up to a couple of inches - it was great! I love to shovel the snow too. The weather channel states that it will be warming up this week and possibly drop down again on Friday or Saturday. The other day it snowed and then melted a little. Then it turned to ice. Then it snowed and then melted. We're waiting for it to snow. Right now it's REALLY windy!

3 comments:

Britney and Jaron said...

I can't believe you are so far away now and that you love the snow. I hate the snow! Ok, I can't say I hate the snow, I just hate driving in the snow!!! I'm glad to see some pictures too! Ha Ha!

Mama Harris said...

I wish you were still here! Living up at Mt. Charleston where you could have snow and still visit!

Actually....I'm happy that you are settling in so nicely and enjoying your family there.

Love ya..
Mom

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I wish i lived where it snowed. I know I don't like driving in it but I still love it. Glad that you are liking where you live, but hate that you are SO far away!