Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hour of Power

It's 11:00 p.m. and I just completed the best "Hour of Power" on the treadmill. I'm hoping to feel the burn tomorrow. Right now, I feel like I'm speed walking everywhere. During my run I read the owner's manual. There were two pages really stressing the use of the correct power source. Interesting. People must not know how to plug it in to a power adapter. I also counted food storage cans. This is not much of a surprise to my family. We count everything. Well, Jake's off tomorrow so we're going to some museum. I'll post those pictures. 

3 comments:

Jaden and Stacy said...

I can't wait to be able to have a nice run like that. After the baby is born and I am given the ok I will be running like a mad man! Or woman. I love the traditions of getting back in your stuff. We couldn't have done that if we wanted. I was a little prego by then. I think it is funny that you count things. Em you have always made me laugh!

Mandy and Alex said...

Why are you running at 11 pm? Do you need a magazine subscription to something or are you just so used to reading borring Law that an owners manuel seemed like a similar/logical substitution? You're freakin' hilarious, little sister!

Mama Harris said...

A WHOLE HOUR?????

I'm crazy after 30 minutes and I'm not running on the treadmill, I'm walking about 4 mph.!!!

A WHOLE HOUR???? geesh....