Sunday, March 9, 2008

Must haves...

I was thinking the other day of the great inventions that I'm truly grateful for. One is the Dyson vacuum. This thing has saved our lives numerous times. It cleans the carpet so well it looks and feels like it was just washed. Plus it picks all of the little crap Sage brings in from the backyard!

The second is my Pampered Chef Large Stoneware Bar Pan. If you don't have one of these you have to get it. You can cook anything on this! I cooked chicken one night and afraid to use it again for cookies but I did and you could not even tell the difference. Plus On top of that, it takes a lot to burn something on this! On a side note - mine cracked and it's still under warrantee - so they sent me a brand new one!
Another amazing invention was the S.O.S. pad. I was cleaning my range on the stove and I probably scrubbed for a good hour and nothing was happening. I though there had to be some chemical under the cabinet and then I remembered Jake used S.O.S. pads one time. I found a big box and BAM my stove was sparkling in no time!
Lastly, because I sit in front of a computer at work all day, I'm not one to go home and jump right on the computer. I do use one at school to type in my notes but other then that, I normally take care of my internet business at work (on breaks of corse)! I think I've gotten to the point though where my life lives inside of this little computer. It has my banking, my school work, my schedules, my music, and my pictures all inside. I now rely on this puppy to work. Although I don't have to worry much because the people at the Mac Store are amazing! The products are amazing and I haven't met one person that used it and disliked it. It doesn't have spyware, or spyware for your spyware, and I don't have to have the Norton Virus installed. In fact our home computer has ONE cord. ONE. you plug it in the wall and that's it! It doesn't have an ugly tower. It's just down right amazing. My favorite feature is the spaces. I can have a million things going on and Jake wants to jump on really fast...I just open a new space (it's like a brand new desk top without all of your stuff)!!
These are some amazing inventions! Now that I officially sound and feel like a sales representative, I'm going to bed!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Oooh, I want a Dyson VERY badly. I am still trying to kill off the Hoover. And I was reading your sidebar -- Jacob is cleaner than you?? Whoa. :)

Beth and Shae said...

Shae really wants a Dyson too! I love your must haves. We are in Grants Pass which is in Southern Oregon. We would love to see you.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
my names Emily Brashear.
thats really weird how we have the same name.
i didn't think anybody else did.
ha but your older while I'm only 15.
My email is Emoly077@yahoo.com
so email me some time..
crazyy