Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dog or Cat?

So I'm not sure if we adopted a dog or cat at this point? I'm getting ready for bed this evening and I came out of the closet to find this... 
Sage in the SINK!!
All I could do is yell for Jake so I would have a witness of what was happening. I was sure nobody would believe me. But as soon as she hears footsteps...

she is up and ready to jump down! I've never owned a cat but I know they have the jumping and climbing capabilities, maybe Sage inherited some somewhere? She gets up there by jumping on the bath tub ledge to the sink, walks across, circles, and then sits! Amazing. (and no I didn't let her stay up there!)


1 comment:

Josh and Jay said...

Maybe you can send your dog to the circus and get some money off of him, eh? And tell jake i dont appreciate his gas leaving on my chair... ha ha