Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Changes in 2008

I'm not a fan of New Year Resolutions - just for the fact that if you really want to change something you won't wait until January 1st to do it. BUT Jake and I decided to make a couple of changes for this coming year.

1st - Save, save, save!!
2nd - We'll be loosing weight!! (Jake - 50+) (Emily - 10+)
3rd - Straight A's!! It's an official competition between the two of us!
4th - Attend church EVERY Sunday!...we don't have kids...what can I say!?
5th - Move from Las Vegas! 

Those are a couple that we have been continually talking about. On June 1st we'll come up with a couple of more goals to keep us plugging on through the year.  

2 comments:

Paige said...

Sounds like a plan. Keep on Jake to NOT move to the Midwest. We will never visit you if you live there. Ask Brian's parents. The live in St. Louis and we have visited them TWICE since getting married -- we haven't been back since 2002. Yes, I hate it out there THAT MUCH.

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily. I think it is great that you guys have so many resolutions. I am so bad at KEEPING goals. I can make tons of resolutions, but keeping them is another thing. Where are you guys wanting to move to?