Monday, November 10, 2008

Family in PA

There are so many pictures that I'm going to post from our trip to Pennsylvania, for my dad's funeral, but here are just a few.

 Tommy (my brother) and Tommy (his son) outside of the funeral home. 
This is at my dad's cousin John and Ester's house. They live up the hill from Dad's cabin. Tommy wasn't to hip to be next to the stuffed animals. One time he "sneaked up" on the bear, punched it, and ran away! It was so stinkin' funny!

Tommy found a pipe that his little hand could fit into! I just want to squeeze him! We have pictures of my brother when he was this age and they look so much alike!
Then he had to check it out!

This is me and my Dad's Aunt Betty. She told me that I didn't look like a Harris. I'm definitely a Harris. We have the same forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin! I think I'll have to send her this picture! She's the last sibling left from my grandfather's generation. I think she's in her late 80's. I love old people. There's something about them that is so fascinating.

2 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Oh my heck! You totally look like a Harris. She must be losing her sight! LOL Your brother looks pretty much the same and his son is a doll!

Mandy and Alex said...

You look like a 'Harris' and everyone knows it. My favorite picture is of TJ (Tommy, Jr.) with his hand in that pipe. I kind of cringe thinking of all the bugs that might be right beyond his finger tips. Yick!