Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Month in Review . .

Let's see . . . what have we been doing? Hmm not much of anything of importance or fun.
Except . . .

This was before work. Jake snapped my picture. Really close!
and then far away. one extreme or the other, I guess.
When Sage sleeps her tongue hangs out. On this day it was really far!
In the early mornings we think it's funny to mess with the dogs. On this particular day we stuffed Sage in the WinCo bag. She didn't move or anything. It was like she really wanted to go with us shopping. Move over Paris Hilton's rat dog.
We have this amazing Pizza book and just so happened to have the ingredients for a true Chicago Deep Dish Pizza.
And here I am in action! I wish I could say I learned my skills from my days at Pizza Hut but they use frozen pre-sized crust.
So everyone thought his picture was pretty sad . . .
it only gets worse.
We save our weekends for Scrabble and Whitetailopoly.
And we are in a PRIME location for checking out the stars, moon, and planets. This is totally nerdy but we loved tracking Jupiter and it's moons. It was super cool. One night we saw 3 of Jupiter's moons. Jake thinks 4 but 3 for sure.

8 comments:

Paige said...

Looks like life is good! Your hair has gotten so long!! And that telescope looks awesome. :)

Melissa said...

I was thinking the same thing about your hair. It looks really cute. Your activities look more enjoyable than mine have been:) I got a new number it's 666-2420 (who gives out 666 numbers?) Anyway give me a call sometime. When are you coming down next?

Mandy and Alex said...

Who's behind the curtain this time? I've been tracking the moon for the last couple of weeks. I'd love to watch the stars because I can see tons of them in my dark backyard, but my binoculars can only do so much. Nice scope though. Where'd you get it?

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

Please come and make some good pizza for us!!!

Ryan and Angela said...

You'll have to let us know how the pizza turned out. Sad to say... but I have never made homemade pizza before! You might have to share that recipe!

jillhales said...

Pizza Hut days? did you work at Pizza Hut?

jillhales said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama Harris said...

Jake...did you ever get to look through Brian's telescope that he made? Someday maybe he can show you how to make your own!!