Sunday, November 29, 2009

Birthday #28

My birthday was pretty low key this year but it didn't get unnoticed. I can't believe I'm 28! That seems so old! I've been asked if I felt 28. The truth is I don't. I've worked or have been surrounded by youth since High School. I feel like I'm still part of the young crowd. Hopefully I feel that way when I'm in my 30's!

So here goes the pictures. Here I am with my cake:

Jake and I have this thing with giving gifts. Maybe I explained it before. We'll get a gift for each other that is from the dogs. The catch is it's really something the other person wanted. Buster was watching me open my gift (from him).


It was WSU pajamas. Jake has been trying to get me to get a WSU shirt since we got here. I keep refusing, I'm a Rebel not a Cougar. Thanks Buster.

Lately on Sunday we play board games. Okay we only play Monopoly. My sister had bought us an American Edition one year. This year it was the Monopoly Champion Edition. It came with a trophy. We're so competitive we needed a trophy! We got a good laugh. This was from the dogs too! Haha we're lame.


I'm very grateful for all my gifts. I received some pretty neat stuff like books (real books and sewing books), my dad's journals, an awesome tea cup, money, candy, crafty stuff, and movies. I received a ton of birthday wishes and appreciated them all. Here's to another year!

3 comments:

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

Happy belated birthday...they do creep up on you!!!! I do read all your blogs but never seem to comment. Consider this comment for all od them!!!

Mandy and Alex said...

I like your cake. I like it even more that it says Happy 28 B-I-R-T-H-A-Y. I knew I wasn't the only bad speller in the family! Ha ha! When I worked at the BA I had to write in chocolate, Happy Birthday all the time. Once in a while I would write Happy b-i-r-t-d-a-y by accident but I don't think the people ever noticed.

Jacob and Emily said...

Hahah I never even noticed the lack of a D! haha that's funny!