Friday, May 15, 2009

Gone Fishing

Today Jake and I ventured out fishing. We've been a couple of times before and thought it would be more fun on the blow up boat. We spent all day at the lake/river and had a blast! Much more fun then our traditional dinner and a movie.

This is Jake right after we launched.

This is just the beginning!
 
In the middle of the river, relaxing.

LESSON #1:
DON'T FORGET THE SUN SCREEN
(even when it feels amazing outside)

I couldn't get a good picture of our raccoon eyes but it's just as defined as our leg line.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Ouch! I can't believe how red you both got! Sounds like fun, Jeremy and I usually just do dinner, fishing sounds way more interesting and fun.

Mandy and Alex said...

That looks like so much fun! Where did you get the boat? Did you catch anything other than a sunburn?

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

Yikes!!! Those are SOME red legs!!! You could be lobsters here!!

Busy Mamma said...

I LOVE how adventurous you guys are!! But my very favorite is the legs!! I've done that before and it's not fun! Refridgerated Aloe Vera is the best!!

jillhales said...

I heard if you pour vinegar on your sunburn it will go away faster..LOL. Remember that great advice?

Beth and Shae said...

Ouch! I bet you don't forget the sunscreen next time. Did yo catch anything?

Mama Harris said...

It looks like the two of you really had a relaxing day!
So who splashed water on who first???

smiling here....

Amy said...

Great times! It's been a long time since I went fishing and had a sunburn that bad!!!
Amy

Katie said...

WOW! For one, cute boat! and Two, HAHAHAHAHAHA you both are RED!!!!!! *Point and laugh* *Point and laugh!!!* ...ok, that sucks!